Endosan3 Tool & Surface Disinfectant – Perfect for the prevention of Corona Virus.
£9.00 ex.VAT (£10.80 inc. VAT) per unit
In the war against Covid-19
• Highly effective biofilm remover.
• Highly effective bactericide, virucide, sporicide, fungicide, algaecide and amoebicide.
• Cost effective easy to apply
• Reduced HAI’s
• Conforms to EN13623 and EN13626.
• Unrivalled stability.
• Forms no harmful by-products.
• Non-toxic & pH neutral when dosed.
• Proven efficacy & globally approved.
• Effective between 0°C and 95°C.
• Odour, colour and taste free.
• Three year shelf-life.
• NSF ANSI/CAN 60 Certified
• DEFRA Approved Disinfectant
EndoSan is a disinfectant with virucidal efficacy under clean and dirty conditions. The definition of a virucidal biocide is to reduce the amount of viruses with a log 4, this is a 10,000-fold reduction.
EndoSan is a unique and strong broad spectrum disinfectant based on hydrogen peroxide and chelated silver. This type of formulation is also called silver stabilized peroxide. Both components have a synergistic effect against viruses. EndoSan has been used globally for the disinfection of drinking systems, hard surfaces in various areas such as industry, intensive livestock industry, medical facilities, ships and residential homes.
500 in stock (also available on back-order)